I am so excited to share this post with you all! Confetti is probably one of my favorite things! So teaming up with The Confetti Bar just seemed to be the perfect fit! I bet you didn't know you needed more confetti in your life, did you? Well by the end of this post you will be 100% positive that you do and you'll be glad you stopped to read! So let's get started! Here are 6 creative ways you can have more confetti in your life!
1) Include confetti on your buffet next time you entertain. Here is an example of a recent cook out display I used when having guests over! A little confetti can go a long way at making an everyday get together with boring old paper plates and plastic cups feel 100% more fun! Liven up your party with a little confetti!
2) So now you're saying, "But Caitlin, I like sit down parties. I am far classier than your paper plate gatherings." Don't worry. I have an idea for you too! Make it part of your table centerpiece! Set out the dishes and throw some confetti in the center with a few candles! It is sure to be a hit and a great way to add a little fun!
3) Do a confetti photo shoot! Ah! Sadly this is the only image in this post that I did not personally take. I really want to do a confetti photo shoot because I think it would be a blast! But none of my photog friends were available for this post. :( But please! Do one for me and share your images! I would love to see you having some fun with confetti! Everyone should do a confetti photos shoot once!
4) Make a fun message board with an old frame! You can see below how I used a normal 5x7 photo frame and filled it with confetti! You can do this on any size board! Make it permanent art or as a place to share little love notes! You could also use it as a sign at your next party! So many options! (Tip: make sure to shake the frame a little before hanging it or placing it in it's permanent home. You want to make sure the excess confetti is all removed.)
5) Make flat lay images! Clearly my flat lay photography skills could use a little work. But it was still so fun to incorporate the confetti into a product shoot! I think they pair together so nicely!
6) And of course, would it really be a post with The Confetti Bar, without including a confetti bar? I don't think so! Grab some small vases and/or glasses and fill them up for your next party! Allow guests to fill small containers or bags with their own confetti mixes! This makes for an adorable wedding send off! Or just to get some great party confetti photos! Also a great idea for a little girls party! (just be ready for a lot of vacuuming!) A confetti bar is going to be a huge hit at your next party! So unique and colorful! Doubles as an activity and decor! ;)
How are you planning on using confetti next? Take a look at the beautiful selection of confetti options that The Confetti Bar has! Share your ideas and images in the comments below or on social media using the hashtags #CollectivelyCaitlin and #TheConfettiBar
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
This post was sponsored by The Confetti Bar. So yeah, I got paid in confetti to write this, and so I have the coolest job ever! ;) hehe! Enjoy!